12 Jul Telephone and Voice Cabling and Installation Guide
Posted at 23:12h in Network Cabling
Here’s a short little video on telephone cabling and various tips…
We Also Dug Up The 30 Top Questions Most Installers Have
- What is the difference between cat5e and cat6 cable?
- What are those codes printed on my cables?
- What are cable conductors?
- When and why should I have fibre optic cable installed?
- What should I receive at the end of an installation?
- What is the difference between megabits and megahertz?
- What is plenum and PVC cable, and why is plenum cable so much more expensive?
- Is the order of the colors really that critical in a patch cable? As long as both ends of a straight through cable match wont the cable work well regardless of the cable order?
- What are the color codes for network cables and crossover cables?
- Can I network two computers with just a cable?
- What would be the easiest way to run network cabling from one room to another in my home?
- How can I make cabling for peer to peer connection?
- What type of network cabling do I need?
- If you added HDMI cabling to an office, would it be configured like network cabling?
- What are some of the best vendors of Cat7 network cabling?
- What are some network cabling tips and tricks?
- How do I make a layout of the network cabling?
- How can I know that my network cable is doing best performance?
- How do you implement a gigabit Ethernet based network, the cabling network equipment etc.?
- What is better for home network cabling, UTP or STP?
- Is distance important in network cabling?
- What is the importance of network cabling?
- How do I connect Vista to XP via a network cable with only a Broadband modem?
- How to connect to internet with a network cable?
- I keep getting the popup “A network cable is unplugged” but nothing is unplugged, what does this mean?
- What does it mean when “A network cable is unplugged for local area connection”?
- How do you install the clear jacks at the end of a cat5 network cable?
- Is it necessary to plug unused pairs in network cables?
- How do I connect two computers to share files with using only a network cable attached to both?
- Can I use network cable in place of a telephone cable?
Our Facebook page offers some help and please LIKE US – http://www.facebook.com/BridgeCable